- We can usually send plain items on a next day delivery, but on some brands, this can increase up to 3-5 working days.
- Your proposed delivery date will be stated in the order confirmation. If you have ordered a customised item, including logo or text, please look out for an artwork approval email that you will have to approve before we begin production.
- We use DPD couriers who provide you with full tracking once your order is dispatched. On the morning of the date of delivery, you also receive an email, which gives you a one-hour window for your delivery time.
- DPD can also make alternative arrangements with you, such as changing the delivery date or leaving instructions to deliver with a neighbour. To view DPD Tracking click here:
Standard delivery is available on all orders. We will provide you with your personalised garments anywhere between 5-10 days. Delivery is FREE on all orders over £100 NET.
Free delivery is available when you spend over £99 (ex VAT) on site. Your garments will be dispatched and with you within 7-10 working days.
When ordered before midday, blank orders will be delivered the next working day for most of our brands. However, for some brands, it can take 3-5 working days.
Only available on selected items. Must be ordered no later than 12 noon, the logo must be approved by 2 pm. £4.99 per garment will be charged for this service.
Only available on products that qualify for 24-hour dispatch.
Only available on products that qualify for 24-hour dispatch. Upgraded delivery cost is £19.99. Please note this is for plain items only; there will be a £4.99 per garment charge for customised items.
Only available on products that qualify for 24-hour dispatch. Upgraded delivery cost is £18.99. Please note this is for plain items only; there will be a £4.99 per garment charge for customised items.
Click and Collect will show up if you are close to our Durham Warehouse. This will show when you are logged into the My Account page.
You will get an email invoice when your order is ready to collect.
Notes: Items cannot be left without a signature being given by the recipient. Products without a logo or personalisation will have an average delivery time of 1-2 working days or 3-5 working days depending on the product.
Products with a logo or other form of personalisation will have a standard delivery time of 5-7 working days but there are additional delivery options such our 24-hour dispatch service which will see your order dispatched 24 hours from the point in which the order was placed. This delivery option requires additional payment and can be selected when you checkout in the basket should your basket contain all applicable items.
Wide range of delivery options are also available for a number of locations outside of the UK. Standard delivery to mainland UK, Ireland and the Netherlands is free for all orders over £99 (Ex VAT) and just £5.99 if the order total is under £99. This excludes the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Channel Islands/Isle Of Man. The total delivery charge for these areas is £20, and delivery may take 2 additional business days.
Samples: It can often be difficult to make sure you have the correct size and colour prior to purchase, for this reason, we recommend ordering clothing samples. Click Here to find out more.
- Products without a logo or personalisation will take 1 - 2 working days or 3-5 working days for delivery depending on the product(s).
- Products with a logo or personalisation will average 5-7 working days from when artwork is approved.
- This can extend beyond the allotted time frame in peak seasons and is subject to stock availability. Should any delays occur, our customer services team will be in touch to provide regular updates as well as alternative garments where appropriate.
- In the case of shortage or damage the carriers receipt must be retained and Workwear Express Ltd. informed within 48 hours from delivery date.
- If you have a query about your order please call our customer service team on 0800 464 0832 / + 44 191 370 7790 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lines are open from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm on a Saturday.
Please call +44 191 3707790 for more information on shipping costs outside of the UK. The basic prices are as below and are for a single box.
Workwear Express now offer 24 Hour Dispatch on selected items.
So, if you are in need of some last minute printed t-shirts for an event, or perhaps looking for quick turnaround on uniforms for new members of staff – whatever the reason - we can help!
This service gives you the opportunity to:
- Firstly, choose your garments
- Then have them personalised with your logo or design
- And finally have the garments shipped out to you in just 24 hours
- Keep an eye out for garments marked with the 24 Hour Dispatch logo (that means they are eligible for the service)
- Choose the quantity, size and colour of your garment(s)
- Add your logo
- Select “24 Hour Dispatch” from the delivery options at the checkout (Please note all artwork must be approved before production can begin)
- Orders must be placed by no later than 12 noon.
- Logo approval will be sent by 2pm, we will need to receive your signed approval by 4pm in order to meet the production deadlines.
- The additional cost for the 24 Hour Dispatch service is only £4.99 per garment.
- All orders are shipped for next day delivery once dispatched. (This will increase outside of mainland UK)
- Only 1 location allowed per garment.
- A maximum of 250 embroidered garments allowed.
- A maximum of 1,000 printed garments allowed.
- Big back & big front applications are excluded from the 24 Hour Dispatch service.