Free delivery over £99
We're here to help!0800 028 5867
AN FFP3 level respirator. Protects against solid and liquid particles of high toxicity. Minimal filtration of 99%. Protects up to 20 times the TLV (Assigned Protection Factor for FFP3 masks) or up to 50 times TLV (Nominal Protection Factor for FFP3 masks). Comfort cup shape. Exhalation valve for lighter breathing resistance. Adjustable nose clip for optimised fit. Whole around “O” ring face joint for maximal comfort. Wide elastic bands.
Examples of applications: Sanding of hard wood (beech, oak) / treatment of wood using copper, chrome or arsenic based products / impact stripping of paint / sanding of cement. Also protects against more harmful air pollutants such as liquid chemicals, static electricity, dry particles and radioactive contamination.
- Certified to EN 149 FFP3 (NR)
- CE-CAT III
- O-ring around face joint for ultimate wearer comfort
- Large inner space to help the user to breathe more easily
- High performance exhalation valve to reduce heat and provide comfort when used in hot and humid conditions
- Adjustable straps for a secure fit
- Ideal for all day use
Get a quick quote from our experts
Current Response Time <2 Hours