Free delivery over £99
We're here to help!0800 028 5867
An FFP3 rated respirator. Disposable respirator with a lightweight cup featuring EVA foam under the adjustable nose bridge for extra comfort. Ultrasound welded and metal free, the exhalation valve works efficiently to reduce heat inside the mask and provides comfort when used in hot and humid conditions. DOLOMITE optional test clogging test. Protects against solid and liquid particles of high toxicity. Minimal filtration of 99%. Protects up to 20 times the TLV (Assigned Protection Factor for FFP3 masks) or up to 50 times TLV (Nominal Protection Factor for FFP3 masks).
Examples of applications: Sanding of hard wood (beech, oak) / treatment of wood using copper, chrome or arsenic based products, impact stripping of paint, sanding of cement. Also protects against more harmful air pollutants such as liquid chemicals, static electricity, dry particles and radioactive contamination.
- Cetified to EN 149 FFP3 (NR D)
- CE-CAT III
- Dolomite optional clogging test (D) to provide more comfortable breathing and longer lasting filtration performance
- Large inner space to help the user to breathe more easily
- High performance exhalation valve to reduce heat and provide comfort when used in hot and humid conditions
- Ultrasound welded elastic straps
Get a quick quote from our experts
Current Response Time <2 Hours