• FREE Delivery Over £99
    FREE Delivery Over £99 Superfast Delivery Available
  • Price Beat Guarantee
    Price Beat Guarantee Loved By Over 600K Customers
  • Free Returns
    Free Returns For Up To 28 Days

Gildan Softstyle v-neck t-shirt

Product Code: GD010

Free delivery over £99

We're here to help!0808 231 8601

Information
You should consider the Gildan Softstyle V-neck T-shirt if you want a t-shirt that shows off your torso. The Euro-style fit of this t-shirt across the shoulders, neck and sleeves give this shirt a slightly narrower contour. The shirt has a V-neck or mitred neck pattern. Taped neck and shoulders mean that fabric is placed on top of the seams for comfort. All colours except the Sport Grey and the Heathers are uncompromisingly soft and breathable. Not only are they made of 100% cotton, they are made of 100% combed Ringspun cotton. Ringspun cotton is both softer and stronger than regular cotton. The Sport Grey colour uses Ringspun cotton with a drop of polyester. Polyester adds some toughness and wrinkle resistance to the shirt. The Heather colours are a great choice if you want more of the toughness and wrinkle resistance of polyester which makes up 65% of the fabric with cotton making up the remaining 35% for breathability and softness Please note that the samples shown above may not exactly match the colours on the actual garment.
Customisation Delivery
Excellent
4.24 out of 5 based on 3527 reviews