When it comes to purchasing a range of personalised clothing we know how important it is to make sure that you’re completely happy with the personalised garments you've selected before any personalisation takes place. The last thing we would want is for you to receive your garments, personalised with your logo or design, only to then realise that the garments you've selected don’t fit as well as you wanted or aren't quite what you had thought they were.
There are a whole host of reasons why you may want to order a sample:
- To make sure the garment sizing is as you would expect and to get an idea as to how many of each size you are going to require in order to kit out your workforce with their staff uniforms.
- To make sure the colour of the garments meet your expectations and match perfectly with your brand identity.
- To make sure the garments are comfortable to wear and that the fabric has the texture and feel you expected. Especially if they are going to be worn every day as part of a staff uniform, you want something that is going to feel comfortable.
- To make sure it is ideal for what you want at that time of year. If you are purchasing personalised clothing for summer you may want a garment that’s a little more lightweight, but something much thicker if it’s for the winter.
- To help you decide between multiple garments. Having the garments in front of you that you can see and try on makes it much easier for you to decide exactly which garments you would like to go with for your personalised clothing.
Samples can be ordered before you go ahead and place your full order. All sample garments require that garment to be paid in full prior to being dispatched but this cost can be used against a future order or refunded if you find the garments just aren't the right ones for you.