A rugged water-resistant ankle height safety boot, made with quality hydro treated leather, can be worn on or off-site with ease in dry conditions and areas where light water sprays may occur. Built with a fiberglass safety toe this boot upholds S3 standards and will protect your feet from 200 joules of weight and impact. Comfort is also addressed with a padded leather collar for flexibility, a fully cushioned footbed with shock absorption to reduce fatigue, a lightweight non-metal anti-penetration plate prevents sharp objects piercing the sole and causing injury to the foot. The Vibram rubber outsole provides added traction in the tread design, in addition to (SRC) slip resistance, (HI) insulation, (HRO) heat, and oil resistance. When you spend many hours of your workday standing, your feet will expand over time, therefore Carhartt has engineered the fit to allow space for your feet to remain comfortable. Expect Carhartt footwear to fit a half size larger than your standard footwear size.
- Fiberglass safety toe
- Rugged Flex® - Eases movement
- Vibram - High performance durable outsole brand with excellent traction, grip and abrasion resistance
- Hydro shaved suede leather and mesh upper
- Mesh lining
- Water resistant (WRU)
- Lace up closure
- Coated iron metal eyelets
- Removable fully cushioned footbed with antibacterial, thermoregulating and antistatic properties
- Anti penetration G zero textile plate
- Polyurethane injected midsole
- Rubber outsole with anti-static treament, oil resistance, heat resistance (HRO), heat insulation (HI) and slip resistance (SRC)
Please note we do not accept returns on Carhartt products. Please see our terms and conditions for details.