Paid Search Executive
Reporting to: Acquisition Manager
Salary: Up to £23,000 + Bonus DOE
Overview of the company
This year we’re celebrating more than 26 years of being the experts in Personalised Workwear, Uniform and Promotional Clothing. That’s almost three decades of gaining and keeping the trust of 1,000s of companies big and small. Companies, who are delighted – because they know they can rely on us for amazing customer service, top quality products, prompt delivery – and all at amazingly low cost! We’re an independently owned and financially solid company with no borrowings. We’re very proud of our extensive and varied customer base, which consists of over 100,000 clients across the UK and overseas. We’re here for the next 25 years and more!
About the role
We are looking for an ambitious Paid Search Executive to join our marketing team, reporting to the Acquisition Manager, you will be joining an experienced team and thriving company. You will hold a minimum of 2 years working within PPC, using Google Analytics, AdWords/Bing and third party reporting tools.
You will know what PPC best practise looks like, building negative keyword lists, keyword research and building engaging and profitable adverts to name a few.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Acquisition Manager to create and execute a strong paid acquisition plan which will deliver KPIs.
- Deliver the required traffic and sales growth within targeted cost and ROI. Digital marketing channels will include, but not restricted to:
- Google Shopping
- Paid Social
- Day to day management ensuring that campaigns, promotions and content are timely, accurate and delivering on KPIs.
- Optimise each channel accordingly to make efficient use of the budget.
- Daily/Weekly reporting on digital marketing performance.
- Competitor monitoring and benchmarking.
- Monitoring and analysis of site performance, implementing corrective actions/additional activity based on this analysis and interpretation.
- Brief all required design assets to Design team.
Experience / Skills
- Experience of B2C Ecommerce/Online Marketing – PPC/Shopping/Affiliates/Paid Social
- Experience in using the relevant Advertising platforms
- Strong focus on results and achieving targets
- Track record of producing high quality, accurate work under pressure
- Have relevant experience of managing multi-category campaigns, preferably for an online retailer, across all consumer touch points including experience of Traffic Management, Affiliate Marketing, PPC and Social Media
- Use data driven insights to target improvements to the user journey to deliver higher conversion
- Monitor and benchmark competitor activity
- Exposure to a fast paced online trading environment
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills